LIFE MASTERY JOURNEYS Sophia Circle Journeys ThetaHealing
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, when you supply us with any comment, information, suggestion, idea, etc. we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it. .
How do I withdraw my consent of being contacted for marketing purposes?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Health Address Po Box 941, Merimbula, NSW, 2548, Australia
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – WIX
Our store is hosted on WIX. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through WIX’ data storage, databases and the general WIX application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store or elsewhere on our website, they may direct you away from our site, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
We use third party payment gateways and have no control over their practices. We only use third party payment gateways which offer industry standard encryption technology to ensure the safety of your credit card details. By using those third party services, you know and understand that we are in no way responsible for any misuse of your credit card information.
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent that you allow any of your minor dependents to use this site or that as a minor you have permission to use our site and services.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
SECTION 9 – ONLINE FORMS
There may be online forms that you can use on our website. Any information that you enter into such forms may contain PII.
SECTION 10 – MEMEBERSHIP & NEWSLETTER REGISTRATION
When you register for a membership or subscribe to a newsletter, we collect the information you provide us with in the respective forms.
SECTION 11 – PREMIUM FEATURES
We may offer premium features on our website for which you have to pay to gain access to. Should we choose to charge you for any such premium features, we would need to collect your payment source information (for example credit card details) to invoice you for using any such service or feature.
SECTION 12 – WEB BEACONS
We may use Web Beacons to collect general data about your usage of our website and emails or other special promotion options. The use of web beacons allows us to gain information on how many people open our newsletters. We do not track your actions outside of our website. We do not link NPI from web beacons to any PII without your permission.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at Life Mastery Journeys
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
[34 Imlay Street, Merimbula, NSW, 2548, Australia]
Product and Services Disclaimer
All of our services and products are provided as is without any guarantees or warranty. In association with the products and services, Life Mastery Journeys makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of noninfringement of third party rights. Use of the product or service by a user is at the user’s risk.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION MENTIONS MAY BE USED WITHOUT INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS, OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE TO WHICH INFORMATION MENTIONS. IN NO CASE SHALL THE INFORMATION BE CONSIDERED A PART OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.”
By participating in one of our offers, you agree to our terms and conditions.
Sophia Circle Journeys, Intuitive Coaching / Energy Work Sessions including ThetaHealing sessions with Lorea Elia
Access Pass and Waiver
Lorea Elia on behalf of Elita Foundation and Life Mastery Journeys LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE
In consideration of Lorea Elia permitting me to participate in this program, I agree to the following terms and conditions. In this agreement, references to Lorea Elia and Vianna Stibal, THink, and Kaia Ra, LLC also includes parties acting on its behalf, including, without limitation, employees, agents and independent contractors, as well as organizations or individuals providing services related to the program, plus the heirs, successors and assigns of all of the above parties. (collectively, its “Representatives”).
I understand that my participation in this program, hosted by Lorea Elia (Life Mastery Journeys or “the Company”) and its staff, is purely voluntary. I acknowledge my responsibility for exercising my own judgment in choosing to participate in this program, and by this consent (“Release”) I knowingly and voluntarily assume the risk of any physical, emotional or other injury to myself, or caused to others by me, during the course of this program.
General Release: In consideration of my participation in this program, I hereby generally release the Company from any liability whatsoever related to my participation, and I hereby elect to, and do assume the risk, for claims heretofore or hereafter arising, known or unknown, from these releases and my participation in the program. I hereby waive, release, and forever discharge, and understand that this Release discharges, any and all claims and causes of action of every kind and nature that I would otherwise have against the Company, and its Representatives, whether acting officially or otherwise, including, without limitation, claims which may otherwise arise from personal injury, illness, death, property damage, or any other liability, and any and all claims for attorneys’ fees and costs.
I also hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lorea Elia, Kaia Ra® from all liability, claims, suits and damages for any injury to myself and for any injury to others caused by me.
IT IS MY INTENTION THROUGH THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE TO EXEMPT AND RELIEVE THE COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES FROM ALL LIABILITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR WRONGFUL DEATH CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE.
Use of Proprietary Materials, Photography, Videography, Audio Recording, Written Records. I understand and agree that participation in this program does not permit me to use the Kaia Ra® name or logos, to publicly or commercially use or share any of the program materials, or to in any way represent the Company without its prior written permission. I further understand and agree that by participating in the program, I permit the Company to capture my image, voice or other likeness, through photographs, screenshots, videotape or other visual or sound recordings, as well as use any written testimonial statements or materials that I generate during the program or send at any later stage, for advertising, marketing and other commercial purposes. I hereby waive any and all rights of privacy, publicity or similar rights in connection with the above-referenced uses by the Company, and I agree to refrain from instituting or maintaining any claims or actions against the Company based upon the foregoing waiver.
I expressly agree that this agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of applicable in NSW, Australia, and that this agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of that state, and that any actions arising under or related to this agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the relevant state or federal court with jurisdiction, closest to Merimbula, NSW. Where claims affecting Vianna Stibal or Kaia Ra are concerned, their applicable terms and conditions will apply as set forth on their respective websites.
I acknowledge the following guidelines as an integral part of this agreement:
Additional guidelines for initiates to the Sophia Circle Journey, spiritual and personal development classes and Intuitive Coaching and Distance Energy Work:
1. The circle space will be opened 10 minutes prior to the start of class. Please arrive or log in 10 minutes early to make sure all technical aspects are resolved well in time before the start of class. After you have logged in, please quietly sit and relax and leave the day’s concerns behind before the Circle begins.
2. Have your copy of the Sophia Code, a journal and pen, and drinking water ready.
3. Have a dedicated water bottle for the Sophia Circle Journey to hold the blessed water ready. Suitable bottles are made of glass, ceramics or stainless steel etc, no plastics, no aluminum.
4. Latecomers will not be admitted as to not disturb the sacred space created for everyone who honoured their commitment to being there on time. If you miss a class, you will not be readmitted to the next meeting. No refunds for turning up late and missing classes.
5. During the 5 minutes leading up to the start of the Circle, you are asked to sit ready (with your video on for online circles) in your spot where you will be for the duration of the ceremony. Till the start of the Circle, please either meditate, do breathing exercises, or read the Sophia Code. This is not the time to do anything else but focus on being prepared and ready for the Sophia Circle. It is your responsibility to clear yourself of the day’s concerns to the best of your ability before the start of our ceremonial space.
6. Turn off any other devices that are not needed for you to attend an online Sophia Circle, put them on do not disturb, do not look at any incoming messages, solely focus on our Sacred Space. Make sure you remain undisturbed for the duration of the meeting. If necessary, have a babysitter or pet sitter, hang up a sign on your door, take the phone off the hook. This is your way of paying respect to yourself, the members of the group, and the Ascended Masters and Sophia Creator orchestrating this healing journey for everyone involved.
7. Drink water before the session.
8. Go to the toilet before the session.
9. Have tissues at hand and a bin /bag to dispose used tissues in.
10. Eat something light before the session if you otherwise could get too hungry. Do not eat during our gatherings.
11. Please commit to not smoking for 2 hours prior to any Sophia circle nor during or after the sacred gathering on or near the premises. Ideally, refrain from smoking even at your own home for another 2 hours as to not veil any progress that was achieved.
12. You commit to not taking any drugs on the day of our Sophia circle.
13. You commit to not drinking any alcohol on the day of our Sophia circle.
14. Consider giving up any addictions and substance abuse you have before the commencement of our Sophia Circle Journey and seek appropriate medical support. Addictions are not in alignment with your journey of empowerment in the Divine Feminine Christ energy. You may want to lovingly support your body temple and inner being by releasing addictions.
15. Treat the space where we hold our meetings (or where you attend online sessions) as sacred temple space, as you would respectfully, appropriately dressed enter a church, mosque, synagogue etc, and leave your day’s concern’s outside the door.
16. If you are attending an in-person Sophia Circle Journey, please leave your shoes outside our sacred space. If required, wear additional warm socks or slippers.
17. When attending an in-person Sophia Circle, store your belongings under your chair so that nobody will trip over any items.
18. For online circles, you must sit still during the entire ceremony and not get up and walk around (except for emergencies).
19. For online circles, you must have your camera on and sit in front of it for the entire duration of the ceremony with your face well-lit and clearly visible. Make sure you have a reliable internet connection and enough data for video streaming. Each hour of Zoom meetings can use up to 2 GB of Data. You may require up to 3 GB or more data per meeting, so please ensure you have a suitable data plan.
20. For online circles, please test the quality of sound with a friend before the start of our journey to make sure we will be able to enjoy your voice and valuable contributions. If necessary, please use a headset or invest in a new quality webcam with inbuilt microphone.
21. For online circles, if possible, always sit in the same place for your Sophia Circle attendance to anchor the energy and focus in the same area and support your subconscious understanding of the importance and sacredness of this time and space for yourself, your dedication to yourself and the process of ascension.
22. You must have completed your homework one day before arriving at the next Circle so that you have had time to integrate at least some basics about what you have read and had the required activations take place overnight.
24. To ensure you have enough time for your homework, set aside at least 2 to 3 hours per week and book that time firmly in your calendar now to make it easy for you to follow through on your commitment to yourself. You may not always need that much time. The first number of weeks will require less time than the second part where there are self-initiations. Do not allow yourself to fall behind on the reading portion and self-activations.
25. Do not interrupt others while they are speaking. If you are oversharing beyond the allocated time, you will be reminded and it will immediately be the next person’s turn to speak. This Circle is not for your counselling or emotional dumping or seeking the group’s approval or admiration, and we need to honour everyone present and not abuse their time by making ourselves the centre of attention.
26. Inappropriate language (swearing, profanity, cursing, etc.), fits, rage, seizures, screaming, threats will not be tolerated at any time, neither during or after our sessions.
If you have strong emotional release, you are asked to stay in the group space and breathe out whatever you need to release and behave in a responsible, self-resourced manner. You are expected to show emotional and behavioural maturity and call upon the Creator / God / the Sophia Dragon Tribe to help you release with ease. Our Sophia circles need to be a safe space for everyone. We ask for all participants to honour the sacred space of enlightenment training.
27. For in-person classes: no touching of one another before, during, and after class. It is important we honour each other’s bodies as temples and what the others are going through. We are not to interrupt others in their processes before, during, and after our Sophia circles. No touching of any altar items.
28. Take all your items with you upon leaving the Sophia Circle.
29. Anything shared during Sophia Circles must be treated confidentially and is not to be mentioned outside our temple space to respect one another’s privacy.
30. Leave the Sophia Circle silently to respect other participants in their process. If any events are scheduled after the Sophia Circle, remain silent for at least 30 minutes, minding your own space and integration of the Sophia Circle downloads and activations that took place and continue to affect you.
31. Use the official Sophia online group space ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1748600518754052) and private conversations outside to share your breakthroughs and to connect with one another.
32. Prepare to briefly share a breakthrough / realisation / miracle you had at the beginning of the next Circle.
33. Make sure that you have at least 30 minutes to 1 hour of private peace and silence after each Sophia circle to best support yourself in the integration of the healing expansion that has taken place and is still ongoing. You may want to go for a silent walk, take a shower, swim, sleep, draw or paint or journal a bit more or choose something else that gives you the peace you need for yourself. Do not schedule any appointments straight afterward. Block a time window of 130 minutes to have time prior to and after the ceremonial space to honour yourself, the gift received and your enlightenment journey properly.
34. In case of genuine emergencies arising that prevent you from attending, please notify the group facilitator for private consideration of your circumstances. Not having a babysitter or being allocated a late shift does not consist of a genuine emergency as such situations can be avoided with proper planning. You are also responsible for making sure you properly program your calendar to make sure the time of the appointments is correctly adjusted according to any daylight savings changes affecting the time of your circle.
35. If you need help with clearing what is coming up for you, please book a healing session with your Sophia Circle Leader. We wish for you to master your journey and for you to be able to follow through on your commitment to your personal growth and freedom.
36. If you break these guidelines, you may be excluded from attending the remaining circles of the current journey and may be asked to leave. No refund for fees paid will be given for the consequences of your own choices. We are gathering as responsible adults who do not blame others for our outcomes and experiences, as that is not in alignment with our ascension journey.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Our Website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC. § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). As such, we will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DMCA. If you believe your copyrighted material is being infringed on our Website, please contact us immediately.
In order for us to respond, you must provide us notice in a form that substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the DMCA. Your notice of claimed infringement must be a written and include ALL of the following:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized.
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you do not provide a written notice that meets these elements, we will not honor your request and are not required by law to do so.
Copyright © Orion Systems. All Rights Reserved. This document, or any portion of, may not be copied or duplicated in any way without the written permission of Orion Systems. http://www.DisclaimerTemplate.com
Online Behavioural Advertising
This Website May Participate in Online Behavioral Advertising
Online behavioral advertising (‘OBA’) is defined as the practice of collecting “data from a particular computer or device regarding Web viewing behaviors over time and across Non-Affiliate Web sites for the purpose of using such data to predict user preferences or
interests to deliver advertising to that computer or device based on the preferences or interests inferred from such web viewing behaviors.”
The purpose of OBA is to deliver relevant advertising to specific computers or devices in ways that enrich the consumer’s online experience.
As a visitor or customer of this website, you have the means to exercise choice regarding the collection and use of your data for online behavioral advertising purposes.
Click on the following link for more information and to exercise these choices:
Copyright © Orion Systems. This document, or any portion of, may not be copied or duplicated without the written permission of Orion Systems. http://www.disclaimertemplate.com
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION
You should assume the owner of this website and/or blog has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection, to any suppliers of goods and services that may be discussed here, and may be compensated for showing ads or recommending products or services, or linking to the supplier’s website.
Copyright © Orion Systems. This document, or any portion of, may not be copied or duplicated without the written permission of Orion Systems. http://www.disclaimertemplate.com
Copyright © Life Mastery Journeys, 2018, All Rights Reserved
All files and information contained in this Website or Blog are copyright by Life Mastery Journeys, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website or Blog may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos.
Your use of our Website, Blog or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of Life Mastery Journeys.
Our Content, as found within our Website, Blog and Services, is protected under Australian and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website and Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.
Copyright © Life Mastery Journeys, 2018, All Rights Reserved
WEBSITE AND SERVICES USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Life Mastery Jouneys
The term ‘Life Mastery Journeys’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Life Mastery Journeys, the owner of the website, represented by Lorea Elia on behalf of Elita Foundation. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
The content of this website is for your general information and private, non commercial use only. No printout or electronic version of our website or any part thereof or of our sevices can be used for litigation or any arbitration matter under any circumstances. The content of our website is subject to change without prior notice and we reserve the right to delete or withdraw any content at any time without prior notice. If we refer to any products, services, processes or other information provided by us or third parties, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise, it will not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by our website, by third parties or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised by us. All of the content on our website and our products are offered “as is” and all warranties, implied or expressed are disclaimed. Our website, services or products may contain errors, bugs or other problems and limitiations. We have no liability for your use of our website, products and services etc. The responsibility of using current commercial virus protection software lies on your side, be that for the use of our website or any of our products, downloads and services. It is furthermore your responsibility to come up for any costs incurred in connection with safeguarding your computer systems and mobile devices, data and files, maintaining or remedying any issues on your devices as they may arise. Neither us nor our affiliates and third parties we work with are liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consquential damages, including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation and so forth, regardless whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, product liability or anything else. We explicitly advise of the possibility of such damages. The above mentioned negation and limitation of damages are fundamental elements of the basis of this agreement between you and us. No advice or comment offered to you by us, whether written, oral or by any other means, may create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in our terms and conditions and other policies made available to you on our website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, it being error and virus or other malware free. We do not guarantee suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website or via any links for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offense and/or give rise to a claim for damages. We reserve the right to investigate complaints and or reported violations of our terms and conditions to which you agreed by using our website and we reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website. You acknowledge that you do not have the right to use any part of our website to create a competing website, nor create any compilations or derivative works of any kind. You are excluded from redistributing any of our content for any purpose, not limited to but including sale, license, lease, rental, subscription or any other distribution mechanism. You furthermore acknowledge that you are prohibited from reverse engineering, disassembling, decompiling our website, any of our products and services and any related software. You may link to our website under the condition that you do not remove or obscure any p arts of our website by framing or other methods, your website may not contain any pornographic or otherwise illegal material. You must immediately remove any links to our website if asked to by us or our representatives at any time.
You warrant that if you purchase anything from us, that your payment details are correct and complete, used lawfully, that any charges incurred will be honoured by your bank or credit card institution and that you will pay for any charges including taxes where applicable, shipping costs. You also warrant that if your original method of payment is dishonoured, you will still pay all charges including dishonour fees and other surcharges incurred, whether by us or a third party, as a result.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
You indemnify us, defend and hold us and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys advisers, product and service providers and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of our Website or Services.
In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website and our services.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
IMPORTANT MEDICAL DISCLAIMER:
The information on this site is NOT INTENDED or IMPLIED to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. WE DO NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS OR ANY OTHER OPINION on your conditions or treatment options. SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THIS WEB SITE are for information purposes only and not offered as medical or psychological advice, guidance or treatment. Please consult a medical professional if you are experiencing illness, depression, anxiety, mood swings or if you have any other medical condition or mental health issue. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
Anyone using a medical device such as a pacemaker, defibrillator, insulin pump or other device that may be affected by environmental factors should not partake in activities, including, but not limited to, Vibrational Therapies, as they may interrupt these devices.
Pregnant women should not begin a detox program without the express consent of their doctor. Certain of our offers may kick off a total body detox.
Services you pay for are non-refundable, whether you have made use of any portion of it or not. Please choose carefully for we are not responsible for change of mind or change of circumstances. We endeavor to carry out any services at the earliest convenient time, jointly agreed upon by both parties. There are no implied guarantees of any of our services producing particular outcomes. All examples stated on the website are indicative only. All due care will be taken to produce the highest possible outcome for any person seeking our services and we cannot be held accountable for achieving specific energetic or physical outcomes. You are agreeing to receive our services after having done your own due diligence and sought medical advice as to the suitability of any services we may offer.